1. Get back into my workout routine. Before the holidays I had my schedule and I was rocking out to some new playlists and then boom, no workouts. I indulged a little too much over the break and blah blah blah. It’s time to stop beating myself up and get back into it. I’ve created my workout calendar and I’m feeling good about it.
2. TRAVEL. This is an absolute need. Last year with the job I had it was impossible. There was no work/life balance and I was miserable. I barely visited home or had time to do things in my own city. This year it will change. I’m young and want to explore! There is so much beautiful world to see and I plan on visiting it all. I’m starting small with little weekend trips here and there and throwing change in my travel mason jar (it’s currently empty). I’ve put together a list of the big places I know I can go this year and I’m going to make it happen. More on that later ..
3. Cook, because Rick doesn’t like cooking everything alone 😉 This is a tough one for me. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed cooking; it’s just one of those things. But I think it’s time I started to love it. With my busy lifestyle I feel I need to meal prep. Rick and I have been working on doing that on Sundays which helps me throughout the week when I’m running out the door. I want to thoroughly enjoy cooking a meal for someone though. Well actually I did enjoy making a meal for my mom when she came down for Thanksgiving but I literately need to help more in the kitchen or Rick will start cooking for just himself.
4. Financial planning. I’m not what you call a saver haha. I’m a bit of a shopaholic and I constantly have a list of things I’d like to own. I do have to give myself credit though because in this aspect of my life I have grown up quite a bit. I now pay all my own bills and owe rent each month and I’m paying back my schooling and I’m never late with any of it. Now some of you might read this and laugh because you’ve always done this; but I haven’t. Last year was a big growing up year for me and I’m going to grow up even more this year. I’m quite excited.
5. Read because I love it. I’m a book worm .. like a really big book worm. Reading makes me feel really good yet I seem to have taken a break and I honestly do not know why. I think it’s time to take a trip to Indigo because this girl needs some more books. There is something about curling up on the couch with a tea and book or reading before bed that just makes me feel oh so relaxed. I’ve never understood how some people just don’t enjoy reading. I honestly feel it’s oh so good for the soul. If you guys have suggestions for reading material please let me know because I’d appreciate it! I read everything.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14199281/?claim=vubpufzzc2c”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>